Wedding info

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I need

Growing up isn't as fun as you'd think.

Yah, you have money and you can decide how you spend it.

But you have bills and you really don't decide how you spend your money, you just pay it.

So remember that post about where I was gonna shop after I made my special time pay for working the holiday week?  Yah, that's just not even an idea I can entertain anymore, what with bills and other very essentials things I probably can't live without (I was due for new breaks back in November according to the toyota guy, but I can put that off, right?).

So here's my new list of essential things to buy with my, let's just call it a, holiday bonus....

Break pads!

Because my current eyeglasses are these sunglasses...

with the tinted lenses popped out and my prescription lenses jammed inside (not because I wanted to, or because I think I'm on the forefront of fashion, but because my son is the hulk and my husband is genius (sarcasm))  I'm putting legit prescription glasses, ones where the lenses fit inside the frames, on my list.  I'm thinking of these, but am open to suggestions...
or...
 (this is like a "shit asian girls say" thing, where they are pretty much the same, but in my heart, they are different.)

North Face jacket (still on the list)

Because I really can't live without this stuff.  I swear!  Don't judge me.  Oh yah! Who is you??


xoxo
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment