Wedding info

Monday, January 30, 2012

My books

I'd categorize the books I like in three categories.  

#1. Reading Assignments

Not all the books that fall under the category "reading assignments" were actually reading assignments, but I read them thinking they became classic reading assignments for good reasons.



#2.  Saga Books

Self explanatory... (don't judge me)

i'm hoping you can't see this.

 I'm still reading this one, no hurry since I've seen the first season, but the book is only slightly better than the awesome show.


I'm still unsure if I understood "y."  A re-read is on my horizon.

#3. Highly Suggested


On the top of my list of books I suggest to friends to read there is Survivor, by Chuck Palahniuk.  In Chuck Palahniuk's world, the things he writes about are usually about something else entirely.  I'd also suggest Fight Club 

and Snuff 

both by Palahniuk, both very entertaining and thought provoking.


my mom gave me this as a Christmas gift before there was any rumor there would be a movie.  I was surprised to hear that it was written by a man.


 This was also a gift from my mom.  So funny, and it gives you the ultimate answer to the universe, life and everything (42).

Sad, but funny.  A mom suggestion, too.

I'm gonna re-read this soon, too.


Ummm, her last name is....


Good reads,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment