Wedding info

Monday, October 28, 2013

OMF & TIMF

So, this kind of weird, but extremely flattering thing started happening to me when I went out.

Back story for the TL;DR generation, some people like the way I look.

And occasionally, they claim to want to take my picture for a “blog," but I've always been super suspicious of people asking to take my picture (think, “you wanna be famous don'tchya?" type paranoia).

But whatever, I've been obliging, what does it cost me?  I feel mad goobery when I get my picture taken.  And really, how bad could they be exploiting me? It's just a picture, in a really public place, so whatevs, right?

Anyhoo, I finally get around to google searching this shit. Part of me waited this long because I had to work up the courage to 1) see if these pictures were really for a “blog," like these people claimed and 2) if I was good enough to make the final blog cut (what if the pictures were bad? I'm awkward in like all pictures!!!).

I found them today.



Me at the oakland music festival



it's from this blog rightchyehere 



Me at the treasure island music festival


found at this blog for "free people" with lots of money, because people are free, but the clothes sho ain't.
http://blog.freepeople.com/2013/10/festival-fashion-treasure-island/
Oh and you know I was LI-VID when I saw that they had the nerve, THE NERVE, to crop my fucking Nike's out. 



I think I look like a goober, but I appreciate that people like the way I look.


I'm gonna go practice my somber cool picture poses now.


Best,
Jenny

1 comment: