Wedding info

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Things to watch

Thanks to the internets, there are now a bajillion things to watch, at any time, at your convenience, and in high definition.

With all this content out, it's hard to catch everything.

But if you were gonna ask me for suggestions, here are my top five things I'd suggest to watch this year:

1. Paul

2. Skyfall

3. Sherlock (the BBC series with Benedict Cumberbatch)

4. The Bitch From Apt 23 (cancelled already, but still a solid 2 seasons of awesomeness)

5. In the Mind of a Chef with David Chang

And shout out to:

New Girl. Season 1 is on Netflix.
Pitch Perfect (I love musicals (don't judge me)).
Katy Perry's: Part of Me (Really. Don't judge me.)
Star Trek: Into Darkness (Benedict Cumberbatch can do no wrong)

Did I mention how much I love Netflix?

Best muthafuckas,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment