Wedding info

Monday, June 25, 2012

50 Shades of Grey, the Movie

Okay, admittedly, I both love and hate this awful book.  And I get why people are talking about it.  But that doesn't mean I want to talk about it at work or with my female in laws over 40.  This is what blogs are for.  To talk about things you don't want to talk about with other people, while still getting your ideas out there.  Embrace the future people.

So here is who I would want to see in the movie interpretation of this book.

Penn Badgley as Christian Grey



Annaleigh Tipton as Anastasia Steele.  Obviously, she plays innocent and sexy well.


Blake Lively as Kate Kavanaugh, *if she can talk smart.

Dave Franco as Elliot Grey




Jenny



2 comments:

  1. I wish robert pettinson would cast as christian... and am also excited to see this book on reel.
    50 Shades Movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome book Fifty shades of grey Thanks for book E L James waiting for movie....
    50 shades movie

    ReplyDelete