Wedding info

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sucks, but HEYYYYYYYY shopping spreeeeeeeeee

Now that I'm working a three four schedule (three and four day work weeks every other week, (but 13 hour shifts)) I get a nice little long weekend every week.

Downside: 24 hour operations don't break for the holidays.  So I'm scheduled to work on Christmas and New Year's Eve. 

Upside: being a Genentech employee and all now, I get a paid extra for working during the Genentech shutdown.  So I get 2 weeks of special pay!

YAY for me!


Finally(!), a much needed shopping spree is in my future.


And here is my "Post Christmas/New Year's Spoil Jenny Shopping" plan...


North Face, for a nice little utilitarian jacket.


Madewell, for I'm not sure what, but I keep hearing about this damn store.


H&M, for...
-a heather grey blazer that is casual
-a white tuxedo jacket that is not
-high waisted bell bottom jeans that my cousin Christine Aquino of MaryJaneClothing got me stuck on.
-and this orange maroonish coat that's very Givenchy a la Breakfast at Tiffany's.


Urban Outfitters for high waisted skinnies.

And of course throw in some Thrift Town and Goodwill in there.




<3Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment