Wedding info

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ultimate Wishlist


In the spirit of the highly anticipated holiday shopping season, I've created my own ULTIMATE wishlist.  One day when my man and I are super ballin, I'll own these things.


For now, it's fun to fantasize.


A gold Rolex watch.  Unnecessary because we have phones.  Phones have the time.  And we, as human beings, always have our phones.  But a Rolex watch is oh so stylish.  Oh so classic.  Oh so me.  Especially this mans Rolex watch...



Christian Louboutin's.  They hurt like hell, but look so good.  I'd wear these to fancy places.




A Burberry Trench Coat.  It's just a trench coat.  But trench coats are staples in a wardrobe that you could have forever and therefore spend a little more on (according to InStyle).


 A Louis messenger.  Masculine yet fem.

This Topaz David Yurman ring. 


A gaudy Canary yellow diamond ring.  I've got some hang ups on diamonds, but Nexus man made diamonds are human friendly and budget friendly.





Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment