Wedding info

Monday, February 6, 2012

Swimsuit Season Already?!

I never go swimming.  I hate public pools.  I can't get the idea out of  my head that everyone pees in the pool.  You know it's true.

But I love the beach, I love the ocean, I would live anywhere that was within a 20 minute drive to a warm sunny beach.

And I love bathing suit shopping despite not really needing one.  But I'm super picky.  I'm into the high waisted 2 piece suits and one piece suits, and luckily those are very Vogue right now.  I've got a mommy pudge belly that needs covering for sure.  Nathan cutely points to my tummy and says "Baby!"  Which makes me sad and makes me wish I was pregnant instead of just looking like I was 3 months pregnant.  Eh, that's just the truth about post baby bodies.

So here are my picks...

 I want all these bathing suits!  Vintage Retro...I <3


These pictures are totally channeling my new Li-Fo music genre obsession (Tennis & Best Coast).

 Urban Outfitters

marc by marc jacobs

 Volcom


Monokini's work for me, too.
BCBG 

 Ralph Lauren

Can't go wrong with a classic black number.

I can't wait til me and Mikey's wedding anniversary Santa Cruz trip next August.

<3Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment