Wedding info

Monday, August 1, 2011

Is that right? 2 weekends left... !!!!!


Things have been busy (did I even need to say that?), but I can't live without a functioning set of glasses!

So I finally got around to picking my 5 pairs of at home try ons from Warby Parker today.


I'm gonna try on Preston, Webb, Beckett, and Winston.  I know, that's only 4 (MOM), but I got one style in 2 different colors.

Hopefully I'll get them by the end of this week, try them on, order them, and have a good pair of coke bottle glasses (yah I'm a negative 10 (that's legally blind)) by next week.  And then all I'll need to get is a hipster keychain and my uniform will be complete (joke). 



The tape can only hold my old glasses together for so long.  Damn you Nathan and your Hulk strength!



Back to wedding work!
Jenny




PS. I use parenthesis (parenthesi?) a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment