Wedding info

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mikey's birthday trip to Portland

 At the airport waiting for our flight
 Nathan's feeding me some stinky bread
 Nathan liked looking out the windows at the luggage throwers
 At Thomas and Dom's house.  Mikey got a birthday haircut.  This is what Mikey would look like with a fade. I don't think he liked it.
 Nathan loved playing with this guitar.  He started carrying it around everywhere he went.
We drove like two hours outside of Portland to the coast. Here's Nathan all in his little beach outfit.
 First time walking on the sand, I don't think he liked it.

He started to warm up to it when we got to the water.  But the water was not warm.

 Snack break
 After the beach, the guys bbq'd and the kids played.  Way to shake him, Jenavie!
Those kids loved to wrestle

Brunch and our last day in Oregon
I forgot Nathan's favorite book in Portland so I bought him new ones when we got back to Grandma's house.  He likes to read upside down.  What can I say, the kid's talented.




Happy Birthday Mikey!
<3Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment